Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Daily Journaling for Wednesday 30th of September 2009


Saving Faith

S - Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace." Luke 7:50

O - The woman had lived a sinful life. She came to Jesus with perfume and tears. She loved Jesus. She was forgiven of her many sins. Others despised her. Thought it was terrible that she touch Jesus. They were forgiven little for they saw themselves as having little to be forgiven for. Jesus says that the difference between to two was faith. Her faith saved her was what Jesus said. It seemed that both had sinned only one realized it and came to Jesus.


A - Faith saves. My own faith that acknowledges my many sins and believes that Jesus can forgive them is what causes me to come to him. The realization that Jesus has forgiven my sin and given me new life causes me to love greatly Jesus my saviour. I will praise Jesus and thank him today for forgiving me. I will seek to express my love to Jesus today because I believe by faith that I am fully forgiven!

P - Thanks Father for sending Jesus. You have forgiven me and I am very thankful. Today I accept by faith your love and forgiveness. Amen.

Daily Readings Luke 7

No comments:

Post a Comment