Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daily Journal Wednesday 10th of March 2010


Crossing Over

S - "Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my words and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." John 5:24

O - Faith comes through hearing and reading Jesus' words and through believing in God the Father. This faith leads to eternal life! This faith leads to not being judged! This life is mine now the moment I have faith. I have already crossed over!

A - Today I will remember that I have eternal life, will not be judged, and am now living - really living! I have crossed over already from death to life.

P - Thank you God for sending Jesus. Thank you that he paid the price - took my penalty. Thank you for eternal life. I live today, life to the full, by faith! Amen.

Daily Reading - John 5

No comments:

Post a Comment