Monday, March 8, 2010

Daily Journal Tuesday 9th of March 2010


It's Personal!

S - They said to the woman, "We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man is really the Saviour of the world." John 4:42

O - The Samaritans heard the woman's testimony so they went to Jesus, urged him to stay, listened to what he said, and somewhere along the way, it became personal. It changed from being a testimony they had heard, to a person they now knew.

A - I want to share my testimony with as many people as I can. I need to remember though that sharing what Jesus has done for me is just the beginning to God making it personal. As God reveals himself to people personally and they respond then people are not just listening to a powerful story but they are getting to know the Saviour behind the story.

I need to pray for people who have heard about Jesus, that they come to know him personally.

P - Father, I thank you for the people I know who have heard about you. I pray this morning specifically that they would take the next step and come to know you personally. Reveal yourself to them powerfully. Change their hearts and lives. Amen

Daily Reading - John 4:42

No comments:

Post a Comment