Monday, December 14, 2009

Daily Journal reading for Tuesday 15th December 2009

FINALLY - THERE IS NO OTHER
S - "To him who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy - to the only God our Saviour be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore. Amen !
O - This beautiful and wonderful scripture comes at the end of the book of Jude. It summarizes the work of our God through Jesus Christ, and the appropriate response to Him from us. He is the glory. We are to honour and give glory to Him. He can prevent us from falling away. Jude cautions those who do so. He is able to help us to continue in our faith. He is the one and only true God. He is our Saviour, for all time, eternally.
A - I have a God who knows me, who loves me, who is all-powerful, all-knowing, and in whom, all things are possible. i need to continually praise and honour and give glory to this amazing God. He is everything to me, and I hope, everything to you. Honour His glorious Name!
P - Father, Thank you for sending Jesus to help me remain in you. Help me to honour and give glory to you in the way that is fitting. Help me to continue to live my life in a way that honours your Name. Amen.
Daily Reading 1 John5 - Jude 25

No comments:

Post a Comment