Monday, February 15, 2010

Daily Journal Tuesday 16th of February 2010


Love that Flows from Forgiveness

S - "Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven - as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little." Luke 7:47


O - The way this woman expressed her great love for Jesus was evidence to Jesus and to all that she had received forgiveness and had truly experienced what it means to no longer be condemned but be completely clean. This happened when she put her faith in Jesus (v 50), the only one who can forgive us of our sin.

A - Is my life filled with thankfulness, praise and overwhelming joy for what God has done for me? When I am not so thankful is usually when I have forgotten the  incredible grace and undeserved favour I, a sinner, have received from Jesus. Today I want my life to be seen by all as filled with love for the one who saved me.

P - Father, thank you for sending Jesus. Thank you for saving me, for forgiving me. I want to live for you in response to your love. Amen.

Daily Reading - Luke 7

No comments:

Post a Comment