Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daily Journal for Thursday 28th of January 2010


Jesus is Here!

S - He got up and rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4:39



O - Jesus speaks and a furious squall becomes completely calm. In the stillness of the calm, while everything was so completely still, Jesus asks, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" and the disciples ask who is this? Jesus is Lord! He is in control. In the middle of the storm he is the one to look to. I must have faith.

A - There are times in my life where the storms rage. I can so often look at the waves, complain about the winds, worry about the rain. How much energy I would save by just taking it to Jesus. Christ is Lord! He is in control. He left the empty tomb. He conquered sin and death. Today I will ask for Jesus' help in my storms. Today I will trust him with the future with faith.

P - Father, I do have faith. I have faith in Jesus. I trust you Jesus. I look to you in the storms of life. Amen.

Daily Reading - Mark 4

No comments:

Post a Comment