Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daily Journal For Wednesday 11th November 2009

HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF GOOD NEWS

S - "How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

O - Paul has been talking about the fact that the Good News has become known to the Gentiles as well as the Jews; that God is sovereign, and He desires that all people everywhere would know about Jesus Christ. Then, he says this amazing thing: "How will anyone know about Him, if people do not speak and go!. Previously he said that it is with our mouths we confess, and with our hearts we believe. Why should this amazing news be kept to just ourselves.

A - When I stop and really think about his, I am humbled and convicted. I have the most amazing God who loves me so much and cares deeply for me. I understand what true life is because of Jesus. I understand that there is nothing better in life than to be empowered by His Spirit, and to serve Him. I know that that is truly "New Life". Why should this amazing truth be kept secret? I am convicted in how very irregularly I proclaim the message to others.

P - Dear Jesus forgive me for not speaking out more about you and the life we have in you. Lord Jesus, help me to be a person who takes every opportunity to speak out about your greatness I pray. Amen.

Daily Reading Romans Chapters 9 to 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment